AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Google Earth Model

Google Earth Model>SledeusI happen to agree with George on this one. I think he's showing some guts going forward!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth Model

Google Earth Model>SledeusHey, Are you going to "come clean" about your involvement in this?Pleas Fail to Sway Seashore Chief!I see that you got a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Allegro CX Bluetooth Conversion

Wow, I can'!t even think what to say! Awesome! But, uhm, I think you probably voided the warrenty! Haha

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2008 question

Carlson 2008 question>Found itEditTextReplace Text!thanks for the clues!!!

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 480
Reply
RE: time to quit

I already have a dip needle. What else ya got?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: E & O Question

E & O Question> WAyneJust call me the Breeze...or Gimmie Three steps, mister...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: E & O Question

I've always hated the non-word 'irregardless" because i can't understand what it means. Is it the opposite of regardless? or a stronger more emphati...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: X-100 Surveys by Drone

While you're at it can you check the price to do a boat? Something less than $20K? There are some cool packages but awfully pricy for small inshore...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Best Fit

sounds scaryI'll second the recommendation by spledeus. I use this program, too.(tell them Don Poole sent you!)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: E & O Question

In ten years of being on my own, the last 5 of which I have had E&O, plus the previous 18 years at a firm that had E&O I have never (knock on ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: E & O Question

E & O Question - HIJACKED"Do we owe the service and protection to our client, our employees, our estate?"Yes, in my opinion. As a Professional we...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Equipment Advice

I use the Sokkia gsr2700isx and really like it. I've been using it for about 4 years no without difficulty.I did demo the Carlson unit and wrote a re...

15 years ago
Page 122 / 174