AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
Reply
RE: Mean Sea Level

We have found the relationship between NGVD and NAVD to be almost equal to calculated sea level rise, at least here about. But to answer your questio...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: According to the govt..

I'm a "low baller" in this field, I only charge $1,500,000 but I only have to do one. Sure wish one would come through!

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 524
Reply
RE: The Land Surveyor is not an Advocate in Boundary Surveying

We are advocates of our work, however. When we prepare a plan we better be darn sure that it's defensible, and that will make us an advocate for our...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Frustrated

Frustrated.DawgYou're right, I've only been doing this for 30 years, with 1 of those on my own, pricing as I said. Maybe this is the month it all fa...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Frustrated

Frustrated>TommyTommy, you have to consider the location, downtown Saint Augustine, on the water?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Frustrated

How do you educate the public? Get out there and do it! We hosted a rendezvous on the Boston Common the Sunday that National Surveyors week starte...

15 years ago
Page 119 / 174