Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
This is sad. Although Richard was not open minded enough to really argue with, and predictable, he was always amusing. And I'm glad to have learned o...
I would check back deeds to the property and look for a previous grant for the utility service "as the pipe is laid".
Proper Methodology>MA> judI had a lawyer call me some time ago after a closing. The client wanted a mortgage plot plan.One was produced at the ...
Proper Methodology>MAWe have mortgage loan inspections in MA, but I've not done them. They are the $140 "survey" but I won;'t touch them for less...
Just. Moving the poolMoving the pool is probably going to cost less than the survey would have set them back!
It all depends on your style of management. It can be a great thing, but make sure you have a good exit strategy and beware of any Non-compete clau...
I think it's silly.Deed Descriptions should be based on monuments, and numbers secondary.Let's not confuse conveyancing with GIS!
Great concept but change the title. You don't know what the general public knows or doesn't know about Land Surveying. Sure, you have an inkling but...
LPG = Liquid Propane GasRMP = Royal Mounted PoliceFGTP = Forgot Goldarn Toilet PaperSAA = Save All A#$%&*$#'smy guess anyway...
50' No touch zone?Driveways are a "matter of right" in the ConsComm world. They can only regulate the method of construction with some limiting locat...
So long as the necessary construction stays within the easement area why couldn't it be re-located?The engineer design would have to be specifically i...