AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Topic
Replies: 44
Views: 2858
Reply
RE: Another Gray Area

I think that the line from the SE corner of the ROW should run perpendicular to the centerline of the road and not be an extension of the property lin...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ohio Canal (pics)

Ohio Canal (pics)>jpenry....We will call that "doing the Penry" on it from now on. You are a monument rehabilitation machine....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Gray Area

Why would you leave the the right of way area in the ownership of the original owner and not transfer it with the 0.04 acres?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Workplace safety

Workplace safety>spledeusYou probably deserved it... Was he in a vehicle or did he take a swing at you?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Gawk! Is this English?

Gawk! Is this English?>Note Danno "ground truthing" in that blurb!!!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Gawk! Is this English?

It's just another "G_S" thing I guess...GISGPSGTS (new survey company name= Ground Truth Survey!)

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1105
Reply
RE: Dumb AutoCad question

change the z coord to zero at the line ends, or flatten the line

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Apportionment Question

LOL..... we hate real property law

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Apportionment Question

Apportionment Question>I'm suspiciousI don't think this is a "real" question/post....Wikipedia says;"Lex mercatoria (from the Latin for "merchant l...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ring a dingalng

I'd go with 5 seconds :-)it's just a point that needs to be made in my opinion...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 19
Views: 1003
Reply
RE: Apportionment Question

Gee Lex, I don't know. You have set monuments, presumably accepted by the owners, and boundaries that are harmoniously enjoyed by the occupants for...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: You know what I like about drawing my own contours?

You won't catch me extrapolating contours out of an area I didn't topo....If I need it, then whats 5 minutes to get that extra shot or 2 or 12???

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Staking Foundations

First, stake for excavation, tall stakes set roughSecond, stake in the hole, hubs and tacks at foundation cornersThird, pin on the footing, concrete n...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 7th Ammendment

I'm having trouble understanding how the 7th amendment applies in this instance..."In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed...

14 years ago
Page 117 / 174