AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: project management software

I use a dry erase board, but it's only me in the office anyway... Not that many projects to manage!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you describe a dirt road

How do you describe a dirt road>Curious discussionSo, a dirt road as a center line, well here that's pretty common. We will typically set a monume...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA HUD Certification

:good: Right Angelo, the MINIMUM standards aren't quite enough, ALL THE TIME!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Buried in the pavement

Well smarten up then! - PerryYeah Sean, and it makes it easy for the selectmen to see the town line bounds from their cars as they do the yearly peram...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you describe a curve?

You have the tangents coming and going, isn't that enough?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you describe a curve?

thence northeasterly with a curve to the right, said curve having a radius of 160' , a distance of 92.97'.Unless the curve is non-tangent I don't see ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Buried in the pavement

Well smarten up then! - PerryI like placing original control at the lot corners and road change of direction points. Centerline monuments, in those c...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor on a planning board.

Surveyor on a planning board.>spledeusTrue, and I am classified as a special town employee. I wasnt aware if the difference between advisory and r...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor on a planning board.

Surveyor on a planning board.>spledeusThat's not correct, spledeus.... I have an opinion from the attorney generals office that will dispute your ...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1043
Reply
RE: TrigStar> Need Sarasota County FL surveyor

TrigStar> In GeneralI received a response back from the FSMS that they have slashed funding for the TrigStar program because not enough students we...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting old..."surveyors shoulder"

Getting old..."surveyors shoulder">Hijack for a jokedickie do diseaseGUARANTEED WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM.Guaranteed like hell," he thought to himself. B...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting old..."surveyors shoulder"

I've been fighting this problem for years. Mine comes from carry the instrument, though. I usually will put my shoulder under the gun and in between...

14 years ago
Topic
Page 115 / 174