Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Static GPS down Chatham Way>>jim frameIt says"DO NOT DISTURBINSTRUMENT IS COLLECTING DATACALL OUTERMOST LAND SURVEY! INC."508-255-0477I do leave...
At what ratio, spledeus??
Ole' your own self... i never knew you were into bullfighting...
Do NOT bring your books to Court! Bring copies>GOOD ADVICEGood advice Cliff,I copy the title page as well as the pertinent portions and take that ...
Kind of like the old story that there is no better water pump than a desperate man with a bucket...
I read something from my survey books everyday. I reference them in reports and on the stand when testifying. Several times they have been reference...
The taxes may be calculated on the ability to subdivide and may count the number of potential lots, not just individual lot areas.As it should be unl...
If questioned, "The plaintiffs/defendants attorney requested this plan"on the plan "As Requested by Attorney XXXX"
I'm trying to get a mental handle on a subd design program that would do better, especially if topo is a concern, as it always seems to be...
Pencil and onion skin paper is what I use at the beginning stages...preferably yellow onion skin paper...
you don't have to holler!
2 more so far....
Complete a condominium site plan for 5 unit condo (phase 1)It's raining here, so it's a good CAD day..