Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Same as a 2 man crew, but in full day increments (half day increments for preparation) Trial work is peculiar because you can get all prepared for t...
Like Wayne said.... Check and see if they want to revise your scope of service. Never lower your price without revising the scope of the project!!...
"By Scale"? maybe?
"Beyond the Traverse Point" by Beardslee and Madson"Ethic's for the Professional Surveyor" by Moulandand"The Curt Brown Chronicles" by PallamaryMight ...
Personally I would find a 16 hour drive to get my instrument repaired a "tale of woe" as Jerry did...the loss of two days billable time for a sole pra...
shoot I have three and I'm a solo operator! Just kidding!!! I love the concept and practice but can't afford the cost, or the time and energy to lea...
Carlson has a 30 day free trial period and will work with schools!!
Were the lots in common ownership at the time of the 1950 conveyance?If not, then the previous conveyance, if i read correctly, conveyed the whole pro...
Now you know why it's a give away contest!
I like the folks that think they can put them self on line between only two stakes....or the one time a retired Naval Captain told me that a line wasn...
Bought the farm>JBSMy problem, as a long time Colonial Surveyor, is using descriptions that are simply bounded by abutters now long dead for the pa...
Don't you get tired of people asking "where is the property line" after you've set stakes along the line? Then they want to know is it on the face of...
Bought the farm>JBSIt is not that difficult to update the description with a surveyors affidavit that the property as described includes the previo...