AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Repeatability of a Survey with RTK

wouldn't the most "probable" error run in the 0.01' range? That is 50% above it and 50% below...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Does this mean....

Neighbors initials.... what does your back title show for abutters names? Or the reservations back title names?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Not the best way to set a corner, part II

Not the best way to set a corner, part II>Hey Ranger!Are you in a state that requires corners to be set on every survey? Is this guy doing this t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is my bill so high?

I agree with what Ingram said. The client only hears the low end number.That's why I do a fixed fee proposal, never an estimate or "bid."... half up ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Is electronic fieldbook data admissible evidence in court?

I have never been questioned about my field notes, either. However, you would be surprised at what can be introduced as evidence. I can't imagine a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Phone call earlier this week...

Marijuana Compassionate Care Facility? or something in the x-rated category I'd imagine 🙂

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS advice needed

Take a look at the Carlson GPS system. It's pretty slick!Carlson GPS reviewDtp

14 years ago
Reply
RE: today's threads

Holy smokes, and i was just talking about shipping stuff general delivery. Sorry if my ignorance offended you! It must be very difficult to monitor ...

14 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: zero lot line?

I thought this usually referred to setback requirements, or condominium property lines with common walls.

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sayings of your mentors in surveying.

"If the bearing and distance helped me find the monument then they are good." Bud Clymer, one of the first party chiefs I worked under.. Said duri...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Cape Cod Surveyors....

Cape Cod Surveyors....>HEY PLS 30820!!I've been working over on Rte 134 in Dennis this week. From Setucket northerly...I've been wondering if I'm ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: WARNING

Any idea what region this is most likely to occur?edit; found it, Florida to Maryland

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Layout 3" 5" total station

Depends on how many times you turn your angles doesn't it?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Don Poole

mines just to opposite, I have a port in my toughbook and the adapter for my desktop.

14 years ago
Page 106 / 174