AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Don Poole

Don Poole>Tom WilsonHere's how i do it...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA diagram 5 V 15 Zone

I can't imagine why you wouldn't include the complete footprint sq. ft. Or are you thinking of adding all the floors together for a sum total? (Whi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What kind of description?

It's an incomplete description 😉

14 years ago
Reply
RE: another milestone...

:good:Is that going to be the October exam?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept or reject?

Accept or reject?>KeithI would probably bend the line. oh, and I agree with you Chain, I try to get a half a foot "wiggle" room..

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept or reject?

Accept or reject?>KeithMy question was related to the confidence in the decision. I would have no problem bending the line and holding it for setb...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept or reject?

Accept or reject?>KeithGood non-answer Keith...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept or reject?

I have a question for those of you who would bend the line.(I am not taking either side of the debate since I need to see this stuff in the field to g...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Cape Cod Surveyors....

Cape Cod Surveyors....>FloydThats Mr. GREAT WHITE SHARK! We finally had an attack. It was inevitable.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Another MA Surveyors question

Another MA Surveyors question>UPDATEI took some time to go back through my older condominium requirements and I have found that site plans were nev...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Cape Cod Surveyors....

Cape Cod Surveyors....>VHI just checked the Pan Mass Route and you will be picking up the Bike Trail about a mile west of our house/office.There is...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Another MA Surveyors question

I'm really surprised at how this change slipped through! Were we asleep at the wheel or something? I never heard about until it was done, and at th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Cape Cod Surveyors....

> I'm heading up to the Cape on Thursday for a short 2 week stint with the wife and little one. Will be in Harwichport as a base (in-laws house &am...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 672
Reply
RE: Surveying tips and tricks thread...

Always get a deposit and contract!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying tips and tricks thread...

Teach your insrument person to hit the shot button before focusing on topos, and to say "good" before the beep. Listen to the instrument!!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: For all you Mass guys...

Connecticut!!!>JoeIf you get down to the lower Cape swing on in! Main Street in Brewster...Do you have any idea when you may be around?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: For all you Mass guys...

Connecticut!!!all your walls run straight? and not through the briars???

14 years ago
Reply
RE: For all you Mass guys...

For all you other guys...I don't know Thadd, I've gotten along with the court just fine over the last 30 years. They aren't that hard to predict, and ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: For all you Mass guys...

I would hold the wall, and break it up as necessary. I had this same conversation with one of the engineers of the court and they will break it up sin...

14 years ago
Page 107 / 174