AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Rant On

accuracy/acceptanceAs I meant it, for those of us lucky enough to deal with the Land Court the opinion of the court's engineers used to be, if the bou...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Rant On

Pin Cushion>BRianNo, I didn't mean that! What I meant is that any bound set is expected to be within a tenth of it's calculated position. Not t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Rant On

Pin CushionThis is the pin cushion that I have to deal with almost daily.In a state where corner tolerance is 0.10' who can call a corner out several ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Survey and an undefined easement

Even then the beneficiary of the easement would have to be in agreement with the change to the easement.As for "either side" or "each side", it sounds...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 975
Reply
RE: Why did the track hoe cross the road?

Why did the track hoe cross the road? = excavatorUp here we call those things excavators :-)The REAL Track Hoe!!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia GSR2700ISX worth buying?

I like my setup, although the receivers are a little heavy compared to more recent units.As for the re-lock it can take anywhere from a few seconds t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Panama property

Sounds like fun but the email bounced back...I wonder what the Board of Land Surveyors requires for a project like this. I couldn't find a regulatory...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple Originals?

Now that's something I don't mind doing...Funny thing is that an exhibit such as this could be done on a napkin and recorded with the easement.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 971
Page 105 / 174