AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: 2"x1/4" Steel Strap found

One of the more interesting monumentsThank you! Wow, am I slow or what!?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor's Rendezvous 2012 (photos)

Nice pictures!! I assume it was a fun time? Love that boat, but I'd hate to have to haul it through a portage!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Woo Hoo!

That's really awesome Daryl......

14 years ago
Reply
RE: "Information vs. Data" POB Editorial

""Ring, ring.""Surveyors Anonymous, how can I help you?""I need a survey.""What is the purpose of said survey.""I just need a survey, don't you do tha...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 2"x1/4" Steel Strap found

One of the more interesting monuments> The word I consider a cuss word is one letter shorter than lobster and doesn't have an o, b, s or t.~~~~~~~~...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Fence is just a fence

I think that I would label the fence.Also, is it 537.01' or 537.10'?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Oh, by the way.......

Are you serious?"Noe Visible" or "Not to My Knowledge" if that's the case. Otherwise what's the problem??

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 2"x1/4" Steel Strap found

Because the description should reference what it is, not what it was !

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial mapping

Aerial mapping>for $300you can have the remote control in your hands and not pre-programed!!As seen at Brookstone!;-)

14 years ago
Page 104 / 174