AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: except/reserve

I would look at the acreage (is that what you mean by area?). If the quantity of land more closely matches one solution or the other, it could become...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: LOMA Zone A (no BFE)

I have not done one of these in several years, but the way it used to work was you had to submit a LOMA first. FEMA engineers would determine if they...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Recording a plat of existing lot (lot of record)

Contradictory language. "if all other provisions have been met"I think you need a signature. Why won't they sign it?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Position of the Corner from 3 Bearing Trees

That depends on which side of the compass he was holding the chain. Of course, if he was holding a beer can in one hand and the chain in the other the...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: New Javad Data collector??

HiNew Javad Data collector??Hi Nate, I replied to your email. Letting you know here because it seems I've read here that sometimes email through thi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: New Javad Data collector??

I like the LS (all in one). I like the T2 with android app as well. But I like to travel lite; less stuff is better. One of our fellow beta testers...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: CST III Exam Question

The question comes from a textbook. I can't remember which one, might have seen it in more than one. If I recall it was 200' but maybe modern edm's ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How to address odd request

As a couple others mentioned, this is a proper request. Easements in gross for utilities many times need to be re-conveyed with each re-finance or ch...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: SEEKING VIEWS FROM DIFFERENT PLACES

ACCEPT THE GIVENSMy problem with that, is there has been no evidence presented that indicates the grantor knew they had 80 feet instead of 75 feet. S...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: SEEKING VIEWS FROM DIFFERENT PLACES

ACCEPT THE GIVENSI know what you're getting at, but I think we need to know at least whether the first parcel is retraceable and what the results are....

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Relative Positional Precision - Why did I fail?

I don't see how you can objectively test RPP standards.Yes. So what is the correct weight? The ones determined by SurvNet from the measurements taken...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Relative Positional Precision - Why did I fail?

I don't see how you can objectively test RPP standards.Yes, I don't disagree that the Star*Net approach makes the most sense. But it seems to me that...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Relative Positional Precision - Why did I fail?

I don't see how you can objectively test RPP standards.I have to agree with you Bow Tie. In fact, based on the posts, it seems to me that Star*Net wo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethical?

DuaneGood luck! Let's hope the messenger isn't crucified for the message.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethical?

Generally the contracts for highway or utility work call for replacing disturbed monuments in the position they were in, or on line if a taking. It w...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Definition of Navigable Waters

I'm guessing they actually said no building without a permit. In many areas there are regional permits in place for certain uses in regard to certain...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics?

Innuendo Ethical?Huh? What admission?Again, it's not too hard to say the alleged actions demand a response. But if you want a BOR (or any other legal...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics?

Innuendo Ethical?I'm not missing your point at all. If a surveyor is setting pins and calling them found, then that is grounds for an official compla...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics?

Innuendo Ethical?Ah, the power of innuendo.There may well be something going on. But all this post really tells us is that one surveyor is disagreein...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: John B. Stahl tackles Joplin, MO--good report

Mundane Measurement ScienceWEll sure there's more money in the "mundane measurement sciences". But surveyors are allergic to money, unless ensconced ...

12 years ago
Page 50 / 97