Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Experience in varying aspects (admittedly not all) is usually required. I think that holds true with other professions as well. So, why boundary in ...
I'd be interested to know where you read that. I have not seen it as far as NY goes. NY has been trying to introduce and pass a re-definition law fo...
Wish I could kick around in those leaves and see how many more there are:-/
Oh Lord, don't talk to me about Cow ThighsOnce extracted, it becomes personal property (chattels) which does not attach to real property unless it's a...
One of the things the new model law eliminated was provision for performing things such as hydrology and storm water analysis. Before the latest revi...
Brian, I'm troubled by that language as well. I have been involved in similar process in NY for many years now. That same phrase has been thrown lik...
Well, the article makes mention of Lucas in a way that accepts his arguments to be true; that too many surveyors do not know how to perform proper lan...
For those starting out or considering it:The only reasonable way to start out in surveying today is by earning a degree in surveying. This could lead...
LOWA GTX, or Raichle. You get what you pay for. Being a guy who puts miles on my feet surveying and ranching, I've found these boots are well worth ...
Probably will sound like an oss, but I would sell the p2's while there is still someone who might buy them, or put them in the historical case with th...
I would contact immediately by phone, and follow up with a card regardless of outcome of phone call. Sounds like you don't know if the son knows thin...
1) Sure, there are subdivision roads and redesign of less than classic original designs, and redesign due to increased use. There are usually new and...
Roots grow the same way the tree does (seeking water and nutrients rather than sun). New growth expands from the end of the root and existing root sta...
On the contrary, the limits of possession are what is covered if the survey exception is removed. Possessory rights are part of title. The main diff...
Yes, the stronger right is always with the public. Private owners hold title subject to rights of the public (eminent domain theory). And it has bee...
Yes, in addition there may be an easement written in the chain of title that does not show up in the current deed. Also could be the road/drive in qu...
True, but 95% of our employer feedback indicates that it's the MVCC graduate they appreciate most after the first couple weeks. And our feedback from...
"...acquire available necessary survey data, which may include ..."It doesn't say "...ALL available necessary..."Still, it's troubling language. Inst...