AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: The fence builders cometh

Cut out another 5 acres for your fee.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: interesting deed

Wow! That almost looks Arabic.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Using StarNet - What Does a 1" Direction Error Mean - Trimble S9 Total Station

Steward Souten, post: 444767, member: 12714 wrote: I was wondering if anyone could explain what a Direction is (I know that the value entered for Dire...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Rodman handles the neighbor

Andy Nold, post: 444896, member: 7 wrote: I used to work with a guy who went by Otto. I asked him if it was short for anything and he said no but he ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Checking control

If it's control, why would you want to "skin" it?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Rodman handles the neighbor

And then there was Sweet Old Bob, but most people just called him by his initials.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

I always used to use the N instead of the S because when I printed the S it looked like a 5.Computer drafting solved that.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Thought I was retired...

The High and Mighty Factotum In Charge

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Party Chief stories.

Two of the three party chiefs where I started working were the guys who helped lay out the transmission line from Boulder dam to Los Angeles.(The othe...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Forget Trig as we Know it!

I know a dumb guy who got arrested for counting in public to twenty-one on his fingers, toes...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Observation Computation in Spreadsheet Format

The Naval Almanac has always been the best source.Reasonably priced, but usually found at few bookstores.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Babylonian Trigonometry

As I read it, it shows how to climb over a fence.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Contour Lines Never Cross...

cptdent, post: 442919, member: 527 wrote: As a cartographic drafter for 44 years, please allow me to tell you that smoothed contours are the desired e...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: There is no "?" category

So, are they engineers and Surveyors or lawyers and Surveyors?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Advertising at High School games

I bought the entire back page of the football program to advertise when my son played in high school.As far as I know only one job came from it. The ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Contour Lines Never Cross...

Contours can cross at an overhanging cliff or a cave entrance.

9 years ago
Page 53 / 85