AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Ring Ring..

I'm gonna lay odds that the cash buyer is going to get a quitclaim deed, which is legal even if the seller doesn't own it, which I'm also going to lay...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Fraud or Graft?

How many times has the bank sold this and other houses in the same predicament, raking in fees with each deal?How are the banker and planning departme...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: City of Los Angeles - Transferring smh hooks to surface

I set a lot of those lead and tacks when I was a grunt there (hooks were usually torn out by the sewer maintenance people because they would catch the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What is this exactly?

I read the lath as "7 feet off the face of curb at the centerline of the handicap ramp"

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Six finger, six finger, man alive......

John, post: 449478, member: 791 wrote: Only 11? Take off my shoes and socks and I can count higher than that. Don't ask me how much right now since I ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Six finger, six finger, man alive......

Jim Frame, post: 449413, member: 10 wrote: Years a go I briefly worked on a crew with an apprentice who had 6 fingers on one hand. It was like an ext...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Any CFedS words of wisdom?

Load the trailer, forget about the test, think of the mountains.The test will take care of itself.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's play "outfit a survey business".

Can't you do mortgage surveys without ANY equipment?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your perspective? TED talk by Conrad Wolfram

Does this mean I have to put away my abacus?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Great Textbook quote

Holy Cow, post: 448111, member: 50 wrote: Everything a new hire needs to know on day one.........................poop flows downhill and payday is Fri...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sales Tax on Boundary Surveys

Are lawyers on that list?

9 years ago
Page 52 / 85