Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: November 2, 2025 8:38 am
Posted by: BlitzkriegBob Posted by: Randy Rain OK so the only way that I've been able to get this to work (C3D 2017 to C3D 2016) is to export using th...
You might be OK.?ÿ The best books for New Hampshire specific topics are available for purchase from the New Hampshire Land Surveyors Association.?ÿ?ÿ ...
Posted by: alphasurv ... I don't give contractors my control points (ever) or release cad files to anyone unless it's been agreed upon before hand wit...
Maybe the "attach" tool isn't working, or I don't know how to work it. I tried in Firefox and Chrome.
Yes, the stock template ships with these, you just need to dig to find the label styles that you want to use when labeling the linework. I'm attachin...
Hi Bill, The national portion was by far the easier of the two halves of the exam. NCEES should still be offering a "practice exam" book for sale. ...
In today's world, with clients expecting "2 day shipping like they get from Amazon" there is very little margin for overhead anymore. Its a rare empl...
Who is at fault for that crewman's 1st year of experience, repeated 3 times?You can't immediately fault JUST the kid.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks everyone for your participation. I'll likely have additional questions to ask the group. 🙂
Sinc has indeed passed away. He was an early adopter of Civil 3D, and as such found himself needing significant support. Finding none... he self tau...
JPH, post: 416425, member: 6636 wrote: Where's the, Abolish the Requirement, option?One academic school project won't have much weight to throw around...
Thanks Evan. I couldn't agree more! Personally, as a second generation land surveyor, I still work with my Dad on a daily basis. There have been ple...
Paul D, post: 322121, member: 323 wrote: I'm 34 and licensed in three states, not sure I still qualify as young though. Yep. technically anyone unde...
its probably a small report stating what is allowed and or not allowed?I'd probably ask the RFP guy what he really meant, though.
I use "iSlips" on my iphone. The only caveat: it needs Timeslips to be installed on an office machine. We used Timeslips to generate billing, so t...
Hi arc,Thanks very much. I've got the files, and using carlson Xport I converted them out to .txt file and a fbk file. not that the FBK will be usefu...
Hi Syd,Are you checking in "Enable Mapcheck across chord"?Where is the result coming from? the Parcel properties dialog, or the Reports Manager in th...
Hey Arc,would you be able to post the "brother" CRD file to that GIS file? Or better yet, the pair of the RW5 and the VTT files would be the most ide...