AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
briniker
briniker
@briniker
Free
Joined: December 11, 2014 12:43 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 10:44 am
Topics: 2 / Replies: 65
Reply
RE: Looking for Updated List of Online Degrees

Depending on where she is at in Iowa - Southeast Technical College is right across the border in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Their program is mostly i...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Notes from the Virgin Islands

Top Land Surveyor’s License Suspended for Misconduct | St. Thomas Source   I saw this in the NSPS newsletter.

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Mapping Negligence

Kinda hard to know if the street really is centered in the ROW without some boundary survey at least. I have run into some where they pushed it to on...

1 year ago
Reply
Reply
RE: For Auction - Surveying: Theory and Practice by Davis, Foote & Kelly

We need a number to start with - So Ill start at $30

1 year ago
Reply
RE: How do I find GLO field notes? (1844)

Iowa is a bit unique - Have to use the Iowa DOT site and there are only transcribed versions available. The search takes some practice to master.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Am I a survey Tech, or a Surveyor?

@pythagoras I bought his book at the recommendation of the presenter at the SDSPLS last year and look forward to finishing it. I had not heard o...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 2023 SurveyorConnect Calendars anyone?

Thanks - I look forward to getting one!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Wild Theodolite Repair

Try Calling Kara Co. in Illinois

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Interstate Highway Separation of Property - Oregon (Exclusive Farm Use Zone)

@norm?ÿ Absolutely Agree - My experience as well.?ÿ I have heard it called an uneconomic remnant as well. What is legal description of the property?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hydrographic Surveys - Storm Water Ponds

Highly recommend Bathylogger and their Catamaran RC boat.?ÿ Very cost effective as well.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Dimensions 2018

Ill be there presenting on Trimble Access and Civil 3d Best Practices.?ÿ Saw John Hamiltons presentation on monitoring last time - really cool.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Thread of River

Bill93 - read up on thread of river vs thalweg of river.

8 years ago
Page 1 / 4