AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: Mapping with State Plane Coordinates, etc.

I sometimes wonder what those required precisions really apply to? If you are traversing 4 miles around a section to close within a little over 4 feet...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Must be a survey mark , where is it?

That reminds me of a story that heard about a party chief in Florida. The company he worked for did a lot of backwoods type work which required that y...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Wetland delination in Florida

The rules and regulations for wetland delineation in Florida can be found in Chapter 62-340 of the Florida Administrative Code (see:FDEP has a set of ...

14 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: What is the Elevation at ...

Its kind of hard to read at that image resolution, but that is what it looks like to me as well. The Bow Tie Surveyor

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2013 - Import SHP File Problem

> Go to GIS>GIS DATABASE SETTINGS. There are two more files you will need. Choose SELECT and then choose HELP. I was going to send you the files...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1800
Reply
RE: FCC changes and Robotic Total Stations

> It's still not clear to me if a 0.25 Watt Radio, that is not subject to FCC licensing, is required to narrow band.I have a old Topcon AP-L1 with ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Converting the new Elev Cert to Word

> I have Adobe ver10 and I just tried the save as Word Doc functionality that is built in. It was close but most of the bold or heading type text ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Serious Flood Plain Question for Florida coast

> In Destin area of Florida I notice that the Gulf flood plain elevation is about 15 feet above sea level. Yet some of the areas just north of the...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ACAD - GREED WITHOUT LIMITS

My Intellicad keeps looking better and better (even if it is a little buggy).The Bow Tie Surveyor

14 years ago
Reply
RE: FS: Leica/Wild T1610 + DI1600 + Brick + Charger

There was one of those at the office I used to work at. We inherited it from another office and never used it. How did it work when you were turning s...

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Field Books

> I love the ELAN E10x10K ones. > > They give me more than 2x the mileage than the smaller ones. > > NI will second that recommendation...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for Florida Surveyors

I believe it is currently in the possession of the Florida Surveyors and Mappers Society at their office until such time as the new park is completed....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: price complaints again

> I submitted a proposal for a boundary survey of about 270 acres, rural mountain property. I touched base with the guy today and the prices he qu...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Satel Radio Problems - DIY Bluetooth setup

Scott,Is that a Topcon AP-L1 Robotic that you are running? If so, I have one as well and use it with the built in Satel Radio. The Signal Port on that...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Nuance PDF Converter Professional

I use Nuance PDF Converter Pro 7.2 successfully with Carlson 2013 (Intellicad version).

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors 3 hours away working on my job ,

I was marketing in a neighboring county and was called an out of towner and I was only 30 minutes from my office.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: laser level

Jimmy,What model of Topcon laser do you run?Thanks,

14 years ago
Page 41 / 42