AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: Where did all the Surveyors go

djames, post: 327633, member: 189 wrote: I am amazed at the lack of good help available at this time. We cannot find any qualified people willing to d...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Working for Engineers...

Brad Ott, post: 327623, member: 197 wrote: Then I show the engineer how to request and collect retainer fees. Yes, I picked up on that fairly quickl...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Working for Engineers...

paden cash, post: 327624, member: 20 wrote: I've had engineering clients that screamed and hollered and peed all over themselves for me to get a desig...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 29
Views: 1358
Reply
RE: AutoDesk is changing price structure for AutoCAD

I use the IntelliCAD version of Carlson 2013 and I don't miss AutoCAD a bit. It was a little bit of an adjustment switching, but not bad.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Billable hours for sole proprietor

MISSOURIMULE, post: 326197, member: 9473 wrote: What's the approximate going rates for a land survey crew? Is $120/per two man on the low or high end...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hey y'all Florida PSM'S

I didn't get the recall, but I just breezed over the changes. The only substantial difference that I could see from the prior rules is the addition of...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Quarterly Estimated Taxes

I used to worry about that until I started using EFTPS.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Tocon PS Robot Question

mvanhank222, post: 324197, member: 8673 wrote: Level up the gun really well run the tilt offset routine, then re level run the collmination routine, t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where are the surveyors?

In my area (north-central Florida), unless you are working your way up the ladder toward being a licensed professional surveyor, I would not recommend...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Manholes / Pipe-Mic (Again)

> Adding your own notches would be an easy fix, though I suggest using a chain saw file rather than a grinder -- you'll have much better control ov...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Manholes / Pipe-Mic (Again)

I just picked up one of those Pipe-Mics off of eBay for $50. That deal was too good to turn down, but it appears to be one of the older models that do...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why “cut line”?

You're not one of those "sidewalk surveyors" are you?> Question is why would a survey crew cut line? It’s economically unfeasible.In Central Florid...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone in the Miami area?

have you tried Grainger> I am doing a job by Miami and need to get some marking paint. Not the Home Depot crap but some good stuff that will last. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I Vow....

Care to educate the uninitiated?> HUD Surveyor's ReportThat doesn't look that bad. Its only 2 pages and answers for the 10 item list should all be ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I Vow....

Care to educate the uninitiated?> They are a major PITA. Care to educate the uninitiated? or do I have to find out on my own?

11 years ago
Page 15 / 42