AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Topic
Replies: 51
Views: 1993
Reply
RE: Ring Ring!

foggyidea, post: 330173, member: 155 wrote: The way that we approach it is to send a clear scope of services, staking which line(s), and we, now, incl...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring!

Thomas Smith, post: 329805, member: 980 wrote: He wants me to survey just the one line I just roll my eyes when I get those calls. Everybody around h...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: PDF Software

John Putnam, post: 328915, member: 1188 wrote: Okay, I know I have seen multiple articles dealing with PDF software but I can not seem to find them on...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where did all the Surveyors go

Kevin Samuel, post: 328910, member: 96 wrote: I believe there are a lot of baby boomer engineering/land surveying business owners (especially those wh...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where did all the Surveyors go

hlbennettpls, post: 328672, member: 10049 wrote: The real problem here is the old statement "The first guy through the wall gets the bloodiest". Who's...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Working for Engineers...

FrancisH, post: 328590, member: 10211 wrote: I have currently one project for a MAJOR engineering consulting firm that is pending for 10 months now (a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: speaking of title companies...

paden cash, post: 328599, member: 20 wrote: The larger tract has remained an aliquot tract until now. All the parties involved want a metes and bounds...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: All I need is the GPS coordinates

Paul D, post: 328503, member: 323 wrote: I work for an engineering firm and it is always the case that there is a set of approval plans, permit plans,...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: All I need is the GPS coordinates

LRDay, post: 328462, member: 571 wrote: I'm starting to see that they are never going to pay for the true GPS coordinates. The cost to develop them is...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where did all the Surveyors go

Precision-geo-inc, post: 328429, member: 9801 wrote: Are survey techs represented by a union around there? .I'm in the South, what's a union?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where did all the Surveyors go

Bow Tie Surveyor, post: 328424, member: 6939 wrote: In North-Central Florida for survey crews working mainly in the private sector, Party Chief $16-20...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where did all the Surveyors go

Precision-geo-inc, post: 328373, member: 9801 wrote: How bad is it out there? In North-Central Florida for survey crews working mainly in the private...

11 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Engineering firm brings surveyor to court alleging money owed

Maybe they had one of those "pay when paid" clauses in their contract and surveyor never got paid.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Working for Engineers...

flyin solo, post: 327685, member: 8089 wrote: i worked inside a big civil/development firm for a decade, and am now basically a subsidiary of a much s...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Working for Engineers...

Brad Ott, post: 327666, member: 197 wrote: They get my final product when I get my final payment. I have thought about that, but I find it hard to d...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Working for Engineers...

Jim in AZ, post: 327662, member: 249 wrote: The problem is many larger firms make you sign their contract, which has a "pay when paid" clause. You can...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Working for Engineers...

Norman Oklahoma, post: 327656, member: 9981 wrote: ...if you insist on big retainers from engineering clients you aren't going to do a lot of that kin...

11 years ago
Page 14 / 42