AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: Plotting Deeds

Plotting Deeds - Might want to check out Deed-Chek as wellHe might also want to check out AGT's Deed-Chek.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Title Fraud in Cincinnati

He sold the property with a Warranty Deed...He sold this particular property under the name of WDH & Associates. It was signed by a Gerald Lilly, ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Saw the MH inv. measurement thread; what about storm inlets?

Not that I have done very many, but usually I just measure down from the top of the grate with a tape measure or laser.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Title Fraud in Cincinnati

Here is one of the deeds...Thanks Dallas, I found one of the deeds and it is indeed a quit-claim deed. Apparently Mr. Howard is the notary that notari...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Title Fraud in Cincinnati

Any Ohio surveyors out there that can help me with this...I tried looking up some of the fraudulent deeds to see what kind of deeds they were, but I h...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 815
Reply
RE: Angry Client

Was the realtor getting a "full-on" commission?I wonder if the realtor's client was able to negotiate a less than "full-on" commission.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone had issues with thunderstorms and GPS?

Back when I ran Lieca gear, usually when the crews tried GPSing around storms, I had lots of problems processing the data.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Dispute of the Week (Osceola County, Florida)

The plat calls it a double driveway, not a common driveway..> I'm pretty sure those are both 12'. Otherwise the amount to the right would be 50 pe...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Dispute of the Week (Osceola County, Florida)

The plat calls it a double driveway, not a common driveway..The plat calls it a double driveway (two driveways together), not a common (or shared) dri...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Schonstedt GA-52 Serial Numbers and Manufacturing run

OK, I figured out how to check the Serial Numbers...OK, I just noticed that if you check your warranty status here, they tell you when the unit was ma...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Dispute of the Week (Osceola County, Florida)

Is adverse possession really an option here?> The gentleman has lived there for 25 years?? Sounds like a really good "adverse possession" to me. Th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Dispute of the Week (Osceola County, Florida)

Looks like a double driveway situation...This is from what appears to be the original Declarations of Covenants and Restrictions for the subdivision:T...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Dispute of the Week (Osceola County, Florida)

The location of the PT might be a factor as well...Also, the PT of the curve is 14 feet away from the actual lot corner. There is a possibility that w...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Dispute of the Week (Osceola County, Florida)

Looks like a double driveway situation...Here is the Aerial with plat overlay.I think the driveway probably does straddle the property line, but this ...

11 years ago
Page 16 / 42