AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Bob Westerman
Bob Westerman
@bobwesterman
Member Founder
Joined: December 29, 2012 1:26 pm
Last seen: October 3, 2026 9:32 am
Topics: 8 / Replies: 261
Reply
RE: BeerLegger in Pittsburgh or Buffalo August 11-19, 2026?

I thought you were somewhere between Irwin and New Stanton. I would definitely say avoid South Side at night, it all depends on what you're looking ...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: BeerLegger in Pittsburgh or Buffalo August 11-19, 2026?

I wouldn't call it centralized, anything that was central to the places you mentioned would be in Downtown Pittsburgh, and that would be terrible for ...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: BeerLegger in Pittsburgh or Buffalo August 11-19, 2026?

Where are you staying? I'm sure we could come up with somewhere close by, is there anyone here from Pittsburgh besides me and John Hamilton. I haven...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: BeerLegger in Pittsburgh or Buffalo August 11-19, 2026?

@wendell I'll try to be there, depends on the where and when.

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Leveling Math Errors: Leica LS10 vs. Excel Spreadsheet Template

Well there's your problem then. According to Leica: Data Recording Precision Height Values: Stored to (0.01{ mm}) ((0.00003 {ft})) Distance V...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Leveling Math Errors: Leica LS10 vs. Excel Spreadsheet Template

Several questions. First, what precision is your level reading out to? Second, what precision are you writing in your field book? Third, are you a...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using AI to make new LISP routines?

All of these routines already exist in Civil3D. Some have slightly different names and aren't necessarily easy to find.  

2 months ago
Reply
RE: GLO BLM Website

@glenn-borkenhagen Try something like "David + Powell" without the quotes. That should find only entries with both David and Powell. It may take so...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: DGN to TBC

Actually Bentley inherently metric. The foot it uses depends on your settings.  

3 months ago
Reply
RE: My TBC Started Misbehaving

  We keep the last few versions on the Server in case we need to reinstall. The clean up utility does the whole uninstall and then some, lookin...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: My TBC Started Misbehaving

One thing I would definitely recommend if you do decide to upgrade. Make sure you run the Trimble cleanup tool before doing the new install. A lot h...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: My TBC Started Misbehaving

Well if the TBC hasn't changed, what else has?  

4 months ago
Reply
RE: My TBC Started Misbehaving

How up to date are you with your TBC. I was having problems with path names a couple weeks ago which I am pretty sure were caused by a Windows update...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Software for Sokkia SET3030R3 and substitute cables in place of RS232 for USB or similar

It should have a flash drive, you can copy SDR33 files to that and upload into memory and vice versa to share with your PC.   [/quote] SDR3...

9 months ago
Reply
RE: Old .T01 Files

I've seen mentioned here before a command line utility from UNAVCO called runpkr00 which will convert these files to .dat. trimble should still suppo...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Who Knew?

I bet the article was written by an AI.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Old Digitizer

It got to be difficult to get the drivers to work properly in the windows environment.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia SDR33 support for Nikon DTM-430

We used to use the SDR33 way back in the 90s. Mostly with Sokkia total stations, but we did have a few Nikons. As I recall the Nikons used a differe...

2 years ago
Page 1 / 14