Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
@tommy-young?ÿ Were there any valid arguments in the presentation for a virtual pin cushion?
This post kind of makes me want to be surveying somewhere that rain would keep me from working outside. We have used shower caps for the last 20 years...
Crew just figured it out. wow
Dutch Hill makes a great set of legs for this type of stuff. Tundra Legs
Chainsaw is standard field equipment. I would leave my plumb bob behind way before I would leave chainsaw.Usually we start every field season with new...
Having surveyed 30+ years in the remote areas of Alaska, I have only seen a survey crew carry a gun a couple times and it was invariably because they ...
WA-ID Surveyor, post: 417520, member: 6294 wrote: The only way to change that is to start reporting the agencies. No idea how that is done up in your...
Mark Mayer, post: 417076, member: 424 wrote: All the states I'm licensed in, and I believe every other state as well, have laws which require that a p...
James Fleming, post: 415181, member: 136 wrote: Go through the proceedings, year by year, on the FIG websiteFor example in 2016 you'll find thisAnd di...
Setting slope monitoring mons this week. Would also be interested in any info on this subject. Could you possibly list internet references you have fo...
Jim in AZ, post: 414466, member: 249 wrote: Do your DOT's accept found monuments along Federal & State Highways? Or do they reject them and create...
Totally opposite problem here - All the surveyors in this area still use inkjet plotters and we just got over a problem with the local platting author...
No problem with personal info - we have no objection if it was DOD or FBI or some federal organization providing security clear.Its a new private comp...
I canÛªt believe any surveying board or any surveyor with years of experience would think it best represents the client or the future location of the...
Yes, exactly that. I like your wording, may use part of it.
Good thought, but never meandered. BLM plat uses quad map so no record meanders available.I did the meanders for the first half mile or so out of divi...