AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
antcrook
antcrook
@antcrook
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: April 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 262
Reply
RE: Poll

4% in Hawaii, except on the island of Oahu where it is 4.5%. The extra 0.5% is to fund the rail project

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet - Windows 8.1 (Bluetooth Issue)

Thanks for all the responses.I ended up going to the Intel website and downloading a driver for a similar bluetooth device and it seems to be working ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet - Windows 8.1 (Bluetooth Issue)

Hi Lee,The FZ-M1 I have is running an Intel driver for the bluetooth, I tried changing to just the generic bluetooth driver and that did not seem to w...

11 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: AutoCAD vs BricsCAD

It also supports Linux operating system, if you also want to give Microsoft the boot.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA Vertical Control non-existent

The instructions in the elevation certificate state that you can use an OPUS solution provided you attach the printout from NGS showing which stations...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon RTK Single Base, Multiple Rover Recievers

Make sure you are on the same channel and make sure they are all using the same radio protocol i.e fh915 or fh915ext

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Linetype scale woes

It is best to work in paper space. You can set the flag PSLTSCALE to 1 and the linetype will scale to whatever the viewport you have in your paper spa...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the field

I will be in Traverse City in July. Hope the bay has warmed up by then.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Adding internal memory and glonass to topcon hiper lite plus

If you have access to the memory on Cinderella days then all you need is to purchase the Options Authorization File (OAF) to permanently enable the me...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism is fogged up

I had that happen to a prism I use when doing beach surveys. I was able to unscrew the black ring in the front and removed the glass from the casing. ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Glass

I was wondering how useful they would be when doing a large ALTA survey or any other survey. As you are walking around with the rod you can take pictu...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: As-Built Plans

The original house plans don't exist.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: As-Built Plans

They, the Hawaii Real Estate Commission, are saying that only an architect or structural engineer can submit the as-built plans.

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 803
Reply
RE: Project Management

I have been trying out ProWorkflow. Seems to work for me and it integrates with QuickBooks.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: HIPER II vs Hiper V

I think the Hiper V also have a different cell modem that allows you to use the 4g data instead of the the older GPRS 2g/3g.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the best monument to set in existing concrete?

I had to set about 200 of these to mark the centerline of a long tunell a few years ago. They worked great especially with cordless Bosch Drill and th...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: With the fence

Use of the word "along" by itself can be misleading, for example: I walked along the path - this can be construed as walking on the actual path. I w...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate Expired....

I told them to go ask another insurance company for a quote based on the current certificates, and sure enough they were accepted without question.

13 years ago
Page 12 / 15