AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
antcrook
antcrook
@antcrook
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: April 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Last seen: September 29, 2026 1:38 pm
Topics: 25 / Replies: 262
Reply
RE: Anyone ever use this GNSS?

Some field software will accept a NMEA correction. I can get a fix using an Emlid RS2+ with SurvPC

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Best Monitoring Software

TBC does have a monitoring module that you can purchase.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Area of a Parcel

I understand the map closure concept, I am trying to figure out a creative way to explain to the bureaucrat with their clipboard and checklist as to w...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Area of a Parcel

The closure report should just serve as a check that the information shown on the map is correct. The horizontal misclosure is always reported and eve...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Area of a Parcel

The issue I am running into is that some government agencies are now requiring the closure report to be included with that map submittal, and it the a...

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 2584
Reply
RE: Looking for Firmware Update for Topcon Hiper (v2.3 – May 13, 2003) to Fix GPS Week Rollover

Do you know which board it is? I have some old ones but have no idea which receiver they go to. Here is the list of the ones I have: eggdt_3_0 egg...

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 2144
Reply
RE: Lets see some good examples of field notes

Here is a typical field sketch my crew do.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon SRL-35 vs Satel Easy Pro 35

The SLR-35 I have allows me to change to 25KHz, but I do not have the firmware. Is there a way to download the firmware from the radio?

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Michigan State Specific

I am planning on punishing myself this year and write the Michigan State specific test. I got my surveying degree in Michigan and we vacation there d...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Starnet Users

Thanks Norman. The second base is there as a check. Would it make any difference if I used the static vectors from each base for the adjusted solution...

2 years ago
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 1167
Reply
RE: Surveyor recommendation in Hilo, Hawaii

Thanks Wendell. I do not do much work on the Big Island unless it is a large ALTA survey. There are at least 2 other members on this board that live o...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Only seeing GPS & GLONASS on a R10-1 Rover with R8-4 Base - Survey Pro 6.8

I agree with John, CMR+ is only GPS/Glonass. With only 9600 baud rate you may still have issues trying to push all RTCM 3 MSM corrections. CMRx is pro...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lahaina corners

I will be directly involved in the Lahaina retracement survey. It will not be easy as it was a mess, in terms of overlaps and gaps, before the fire ha...

3 years ago
Reply
3 years ago
Reply
RE: New FEMA Elevation Certificate

You should be able to make those changes yourself using Adobe Acrobat with the "Prepare Form" option

3 years ago
Page 1 / 15