AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
antcrook
antcrook
@antcrook
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: April 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 262
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 598
Reply
13 years ago
Reply
RE: CONVERTING .LAS FILES TO 3D POLY

You can convert it in ArcView, create a surface using 3danalyst, and then export to dwg.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Land survey and GIS

GIS = Get It Surveyed.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate - Attached Garage

It is a regular concrete parking structure with 5 levels.

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 602
Reply
RE: Lightning Protection

I would put a lightning protector on the coax antenna cable to protect the receiver. You can get them from l-com for about $30. You will probably need...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Tripod

I like using the NEDO tripods.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical datum in Google Earth

I get the same problems here in Hawaii relating to 1-A's for cell towers. They always seem to question the elevations because it does not correspond t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: SA Primary trig control

I moved to the USA, Michigan, around 2000. Then to Hawaii in 2004. I used to work for Visick Moodie located in the Durban area.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: SA Primary trig control

I remember using those trig stations a lot when I started surveying in Durban in the early 90's.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluetooth Tethering iPhone 4S to TDS Pocket PC

What information are you using to dial?The number to dial should be *99# and the APN should isp.cingular

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate

Here is a photo. The structure on the right is the workshop behind the carport, slab on grade, and the structure on the left is the main house, post a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate

I am beginning to think this insurance agent is not very experienced at dealing with elevation certificates. Now they want me to change the building d...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1078
Reply
RE: Hired a PLS today

I used to live on Kauai and surveyed there for 5 years before moving to Maui.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hired a PLS today

Surveying in Hawaii is not that easy, there are a lot of overlaps and gaps all over the place, especially in your area, where it is not that developed...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Red Tape

Andy's idea would work. Each owner would have 1/3 interest in the land. A separate survey map can be drafted showing each 1/3 interest in the form of ...

13 years ago
Page 13 / 15