AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
antcrook
antcrook
@antcrook
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: April 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 262
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 595
Reply
RE: Topcon-GPS Radio

With modem TPS you can change the radio from transmit to a receive (base to rover) and from receive to transmit (rover to base). In PCCDU you change ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon-GPS Radio

Modem-TPS will work.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper II Firmware

I was able to install firmware 4.5 and the receivers work great again.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Negative Values on fillable pdf Elevation Cert.

This one was in VE 12 - the FF was 10ft and the LAG was -2ft. I added the minus sign after.

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 819
Reply
RE: Data Usage

Thanks John. I should still have enough data to download a 5 second rinex file every hour.

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1083
Reply
RE: Case or Bag GPS Tripod

I use the Pelican iM3220 case to transport my tripod, gps poles and bi-pod when I travel inter-island.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: It Happened!!!

John Putnam, post: 428619, member: 1188 wrote: What timing. My insurance provider just informed me that they would no longer be providing me insuranc...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: It Happened!!!

John Putnam, post: 428619, member: 1188 wrote: What timing. My insurance provider just informed me that they would no longer be providing me insuranc...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Project Management Software, Part Deux

geopro_consultants, post: 427478, member: 9959 wrote: Do you have multiple employees that use this site? Do they each pay $20 per month or everyone us...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Project Management Software, Part Deux

I use proworkflow which integrates with quickbooks.

9 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Dat file

Try converting it to a RINEX file, then you will be able to edit the file and see what the problem is.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Perks of being County Surveyor

I am about to vacate my position at the County of Maui. During my 7 years here I manged to purchase 4 permanent GPS base stations along with the netwo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic FZ M1 - long range bluetooth

I purchased two of the mounts that Lee made and they work great, especially if you go with the extended battery. Most of the Panasonic units come with...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: T O P C O N G P S

The internal UHF board does not fit in a Hiper Lite+, the faceplace connector is different. You have to swap the faceplate with a Hiper pro.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Older Hiper Lite & Repeater

You might be able to configure them using Modem-TPS.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Older Hiper Lite & Repeater

The older Hiper Lites have the FH915 radios on them. The RE-S1 repeater only uses the FH915+ when configured in repeater mode. You can have the radios...

11 years ago
Page 11 / 15