AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Bid this

GeneI'm sorry, why is it wrong to require property subdivisions of platted property to be done by plat and not metes & bounds? Most cities I can t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bid this

I would think they have the mall owner by the short and curlies. "Well, if you want to subdivide this 1 acre tract, you need to submit a plat that inc...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bid this

$30-$35k is my estimate depending on some unspecified variables. Needless to say the caller was floored. He's probably shopping other companies right ...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 15
Views: 966
Reply
RE: Railroad Right of Way Trespassing Laws

The average employee you run into can just yell at you and call someone else. But if it is a railroad police officer, then ya better jump. Some of the...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: RW5 File Sample Needed

No Carlson at work. That would be easy. I did receive a sample file and I think I am just going to take it all home and enter into my Carlson on my ho...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Awesome Letter to FCC re: LightSquared

The letter is legit. One of our nearby Congresscritters has it posted on his personal congresscritter website, Randy Neugebauer. They are not speaking...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 407
Reply
RE: Terminology help

In front of the building there will be a 40 foot asphalt apron which will extend 7 feet into the shed. The remaining 68 feet of the floor in the shed ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Terminology help

The builder's plan says "1 story new pre-engineered steel building".The roof is flat and drains to the back (one of the closed sides).I am worried abo...

15 years ago
Page 81 / 102