AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Terminology help

Pretty darned big.400'x75'.It reminds me of the cantaloupe packing sheds in Pecos, so the terminology seems consistent.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Terminology help

You know, I was just fixing to add that I was leaning towards calling it a shed. That must be the right answer.

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 22
Views: 1030
Reply
RE: shade needed for instrument

Actually it was a sledge hammer placed briefly (oh so briefly) under my armpit while my hands were full.I actually used my cloth gloves today. No burn...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The biggest problem with the heat

Yeah, I did (ever so briefly) stick the business end of a sledge under my arm when I needed both hands today. I imagine there is a "Shroud of Turin" v...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The biggest problem with the heat

Work gloves on the dash. But my mind can't justify putting them on. Too hot. (Isn't that an ironic excuse).

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 361
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 424
Reply
RE: Hmmm....

And then there was the phone call. The other surveyor didn't like what I was saying. But in the second breath, he admitted that he was unsure about hi...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 554
Reply
RE: EVER STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT NUMBER SHAPES

EVER STOPP TO THINK ABOUT FACT CHECKING ON INTERNET

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this how you do Kerbline stakeout ?

Seems odd not to have curb & gutter on both sides. That makes it look like divided median, but not sure.

15 years ago
Page 82 / 102