AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Truck Stolen

I get lojack with all my personal vehicles. Will certainly recommend that to the boss for the replacement or if we get the original back.As close as w...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck Stolen

Well, technically "threatened with suit". Meeting with lawyer last week. Feeling much better now.And as for the group of threes, dad passed two weeks ...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 1619
Reply
RE: Beer Leg gathering at the TSPS Convention...

Coming in Friday afternoon. Friday evening would be my vote.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad Stationing through turnouts

I don't think I'm over thinking anything. I am staking for a new turnout. Tamping only affects the position of what is there now, which is the mainlin...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad Stationing through turnouts

Thx, Snoop. No answer.The math on his stationing is not working for me. I have to accept that he may have an error, but just not sure how the stationi...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1197
Reply
RE: Uggggghhhhhh.

Liability or E & O InsuranceI think so. It will be interesting. This was simple survey with complicated factors that was vaguely described here pr...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 396
Reply
RE: diy gps

Is that the old RPLS.com board? I think I remember reading that post when it was new. Amazing. Glad the spirit lives on here, because I think one coul...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A Talented Bobcat Operator

Thanks Guys.I forgot that not everyone on here is on my Facebook where I posted the info originally. I was kind of surprised to see the responses, but...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 790
Reply
RE: Radio chat Friday morning Scott Zelenak listen here!

Love the single malt scotch whiskey.Annoyed by the Indian Conspiracy theorist. seemed a little disrespectful.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate to jinx myself....

Ring RingOh, God, the phone just won't stop ringing. 23 acre site with 3 large industrial buildings. Existing customer. Caller - "Can you stake my sit...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate to jinx myself....

And another job just walked in the door. Existing customer. New cemetery garden. Now scheduling projects into the middle/end of October. Lawyer called...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1045
Reply
RE: job resume

Daryl and Ralph, but I only see Daryl in the credits. Did you play both parts? Incredible costume and makeup, then.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone with Kansas Surveyor Knowledge Need Help

"Less minerals" would be my thought.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone with Kansas Surveyor Knowledge Need Help

Someone correct me, but the north 198 feet of the Southwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter calculates to 6 acres more or less, assuming your square ...

15 years ago
Page 80 / 102