AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: This ain't Kansas, Dorothy...

On the flipside, I go by Andulu in Mandarin Chinese. Not my choice, that's how it translates.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: This ain't Kansas, Dorothy...

I have seen a couple of instances where immigrant professionals have taken their profession for a new last name. There is a doctor in Midland named Do...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: A spin on the LDP and question

I usually define the convergence angle at a given point on the boundary, usually the point of beginning.As for theata, that's one of those fancy Europ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Future of Employment in Land Surveying

A major component to Texas’ long-term economic development is consistent job growth, and that is exactly what we are seeing across a number of differe...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Woo Hoo!

:clap: LMAO!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ND State Specific Exam

Current BLM Manual (1973 Manual is not used after the last test), Digest of Laws, Title 28 of North Dakota Adminstrative Code, NDCC 43-19.1, BLM Gloss...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Panama property

Don, I think he misspelled San Lorenzo in his email addy. Try it again without the "a".I can survey any property for $399.99*! Don't be gouged, these ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: WCMC revisited

If yall keep driving witness points and such in that land there's gonna be nothing left but a pile of rubble soon. 😉

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Wood Legs Vs Plastic-- My Observation and Theory

James, are you new to the forum? This website has taken place of the old www.rpls.com as the online forum of choice for land surveyors. The old site w...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Where do I start...? (phone call)

Feh, slap some coordinates on them and they'll be fine. If there is still land to chop up, maybe drive by every once in a while to make sure they have...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Where do I start...? (phone call)

I might recommend a boundary line adjustment with the consent and full knowledge of the trust. Or a sale of additional land. But otherwise, yeah... Sh...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Psychotherapy?

Frontier Psychotherapy?In answer to the Ramones...[flash width=420 height=315

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Heres a new one

Heres a new one ... to add to that...I've done that too where the client owns acreage but only wants metes and bounds for 1 acre tract around the hous...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES Payment

I am happily licensed in Texas. I only cross the Red River when I have to. The company wants the license, not me.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES Payment

Yes. American Express.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES Payment

Yep. I don't think Texas requires the NCEES PS test, so I have to prove it up for Oklahoma.And our company accountant types can pay with a check or Am...

14 years ago
Page 70 / 102