AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 2004
Reply
RE: Excessive use of spray paint

I blame the biking faction and their demand for safe bicycling lanes. Wah. :'(

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 21
Views: 745
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 949
Reply
RE: Texas - Notice of Proposed Changes

I don't recall anything saying your office has to be in Texas.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas - Notice of Proposed Changes

Jah, I'm scratching my head. I think it's a trick to get you to read the rules again. But, looks like they have some changes about responsible charge ...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 965
Reply
RE: Anybody

I really like my Logitech M-500 (corded model, ball-less). It has a scroll wheel with an option button for either click mode or flywheel mode. In flyw...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: The world's shortest property line?

The angle of the dangle might have an effect there, thus the need for the additional 3.20 feet. Please don't make me get all OCD and deedsketch the pl...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: The world's shortest property line?

Well, those flag lots got to have a minimum width on the panhandle. 0.20' short of the required width is not sufficient.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS III in Wired Magazine

Tain't free. We paid for it.

14 years ago
Reply
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 596
Reply
RE: Hi Folks

Jud, I can only find naval jelly at every hardware store I can think of.I keep my chain in its original oiled paper cover. Keeps it shiny and bright.

14 years ago
Page 71 / 102