AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Plat/Field Note Question (Texas)

And after they get reduced, photocopied six times and then scanned into the county records, they aren't good for much.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat/Field Note Question (Texas)

Maybe I phrased my question wrong. For the record, when I make a multi-part survey, I always refer to the various parts.The actual question is whether...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat/Field Note Question (Texas)

That's it exactly, Mr. Harris. I have issued the plat by itself with no description.The page numbering doesn't really matter in this case as the descr...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat/Field Note Question (Texas)

I don't see any rule against issuing plat only and some rules reference "if a description is written". So I think I am ok with this. Just not used to ...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1351
Reply
RE: Manual of Instructions 2009

I hope this is on the test. I'm not going to forget it now.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Business Center Question

Thanks, Marc. That is an idea. I'm thinking I will have to average it myself to determine a project scale factor.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1624
Reply
RE: A distance of

I use "to a point" to explicitly indicate that there is no monument after I have turned my bearing and travelled my distance.If there is a monument, t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS Convention San Marcos

I see on Thursday there is also a SmartNet Users Group Meeting at 5pm in the San Marcos River Room and Texas RTK Cooperative Users Group Meeting at 5p...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS Convention San Marcos

Embassy Suites Lounge/Restaurant 6:00pm ThursdayI move we convene at Embassy Suites Lounge/Restaurant 6:00pm Thursday. I see there is a nightly manage...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS Convention San Marcos

Where/WhenI don't know the layout there. I'm actually staying at the LaQuinta in San Marcos proper. I'm sure there is a lounge or restaurant somewhere...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 658
Reply
RE: SAVE the CORNERS

Is there no Surveyor's Association or Society in your state?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Still searching........

If you're not adverse to travel, Texas is still hiring. Several new listings today.

14 years ago
Page 69 / 102