AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Railroad Maps Contact - UPRR

A request has been sent. I will forward the reply.For what it's worth, their archive manager's email is on their webpage.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad Maps Contact - UPRR

I don't know anyone out there with UP, but I have a contact at the railroad museum in Perris that might be able to help in the event you hit a dead en...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 702
Reply
RE: Altered documents and/or forgery.

FWIW, I log my signature. Everything that I've signed has my rubber stamp or an impression seal, my signature, date and a log number. I record the tit...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Firm Number has to be on letterhead, plats and more...

PLEASE READ THE BOARD SITE...and the now ADOPTED RULES!!!Won't there be a traveling board meeting at the TSPS Convention in Arlington? I think it is o...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Firm Number has to be on letterhead, plats and more...

PLEASE READ THE BOARD SITE...and the now ADOPTED RULES!!!So just to confirm, John Law's interpretation of the rule is that the firm number is not requ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Firm Number has to be on letterhead, plats and more...

In that case, I will change my name to Shield Engineering Company. But you can call me Mr. Shield E. Company. Or Mr. Company.Not sure if the engineers...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Legal Description/Notes

I think I will switch to mixed case and comic sans font. That should look good.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Legal Description/Notes

That's my standard, all caps. Nobody has ever complained or suggested otherwise to me.And if I recall correctly, isn't that a Collin County plat stand...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hired a PLS today

Tennessee Walker MuleYou are one of the best non-surveyors on this forum. You have asked questions, been respectful, listened to advice, hired someone...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Red Tape

Heck, why don't they pool their money, buy it together and file the deed as 1/3 undivided interest to each owner?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help figuring out plat map (bearings??)

Welcome to the forum, Patrick. It looks like there are a lot of land surveyors in the vicinity of 7286 Raccoon Hill Drive. If you can't find the answe...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: corpscon

Dan, email me your new address to [email protected]

13 years ago
Reply
RE: corpscon

Apparently, they stopped supporting it. I have the CONUS zip file if you want me to send it to you.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Metes and bounds inside a house

Please do keep us updated with the results of your efforts. This could be a survey new product for me to offer if it passes muster with the courts.Ver...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FORT WORTH EDM CBL

I am curious about the location of the CBL and it's relationship to the proposed Trinity River Vision project. Will it be destroyed by the planned con...

13 years ago
Page 62 / 102