AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: New to forum - need some advice

And don't get madif your surveyor shows you what you don't want to see. Last conflict survey I did, I didn't know I was the 3rd surveyor to get involv...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What I did at work this morning

Is that a 6' truck bed? Looks short in the picture.December 13th is right around the corner.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: man, i HATE having to do this

OH. I'm sorry. I misunderstood your post. I thought you found someone else's pincushion. I see now. Actually your company looks a lot like the one I ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: man, i HATE having to do this

They got a pretty hip website, tho. I couldn't imagine dropping a reference to Manti Te’o's girlfriend on a professional website. LOL

13 years ago
Reply
RE: "rear" lot line

Has there never been a building there? If there was, I would check historic aerials or some similar resource to see if you can determine an orientatio...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: its official

Congrats.I haven't used mine since I got it this summer but I haven't really looked for any projects up there.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring-ring!!

By being a surveyor, does that mean he was tail chainman on a seismic crew back in '76? LOL. Wonder if his name shows up on the BOR roster?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad Track Survey - Definition?

Adam, I'd like a copy.Kris, I heard they wanted to rehab the track east of the park for new industry. Were you involved with that? I couldn't tell if ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical datum in Google Earth

Funny this should come up...AndyI don't think I've ever turned elevations on. But at the bottom of the screen it is listed with the imagery date, the ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Calibration baselines

Calibration against a baseline is part of our company QA/QC program and in the department handbook. A record is kept for each instrument each time. We...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA/ACSM?

OK, That's what I thought. I have not put one together in a while. I wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something and that I am not using outdated no...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 453
Reply
RE: Hold the Monument? Which Monument?

Did you look at the adjoiner's deed to see where they thought the line was?

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 441
Page 61 / 102