AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: May 31, 1874

Sounds like his work running along the Pecos River.

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 403
Reply
RE: Pincushion, Where measurements count!!!!

I was hired to open a new office in another city. I felt that my idea of how to implement and maintain minimum standards would conflict with the owner...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pincushion, Where measurements count!!!!

Having worked at that company for three days, I have observed a management ethic that, in my opinion, makes me dubious of their ability to perform to ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Question: Are surveys a dime a dozen in Tyler, TX?

My instructor at the Tyler Junior College surveying program always told the class you had to leave Tyler to make money. If you were happy at home eati...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dave Doyle

Editorialarticle

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 462
Reply
RE: Combining GPS and Conventional Measurements

"Road Trip"" And Buy Kent Some BeerI've just never done it. Also thinking about how to structure the traverse to take full advantage of combining.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Combining GPS and Conventional Measurements

"Road Trip"" And Buy Kent Some BeerThat reminds me... Every once in awhile I see some good discussions on here and I will actually save them for futur...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 37
Views: 1290
Reply
RE: Remote computer access

Our IT guy for our little company has us set up with LogMeIn Hamachi.

13 years ago
Reply
13 years ago
Reply
RE: Some basic help please

I have had some experience with corners shown on google earth and other GIS type maps. (For what it's worth, GIS around here stands for Get It Surveye...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Yup, I got blindsided by a Survey Broker

I wonder what his actual, final price will be? Curious to know if he runs into any fee creepage.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Court sides with Oklahoma

Sue first, beg for water later?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Court sides with Oklahoma

Yes, I did run for the board of directors of the Tarrant Regional Water District on a slate with John Basham and Mary Kelleher. John lost by 90 votes,...

13 years ago
Page 63 / 102