AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Texas GLO Website Update

Kent McMillan, post: 339516, member: 3 wrote: Quite apart from the ugly look and feel of the new website, like something someone's idiot brother-in-la...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 982
Reply
RE: South Elgin, Illinois RoW Marker

A Harris, post: 336916, member: 81 wrote: The local post office would not deliver to such a box attached to a monument or public structure and demand ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: South Elgin, Illinois RoW Marker

I actually stepped away from a group tour I was on to go see what was next to a lathe I noticed on the side of a grade in the woods. It was a 3/8" reb...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 915
Reply
RE: I'm starting to crack...

Joe the Surveyor, post: 336418, member: 118 wrote: Trying to keep up and take care of my clients, but I've been making some 'smaller' errors (I've bee...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Help reading a deed property description

I read it to say it is bounded on the southeast side by the highway. I see nothing that isn't already shown on Bill's sketch.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Survey - Original vs PDF

The Attorney General's office sent me a reply with a link to the specific law regarding e-signatures which has commentary attached. The specific provi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Survey - Original vs PDF

After receiving an muddled and non-specific reply to my question about digital signatures, I received the following clarification from the executive d...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Clients Never Know?

With junior/senior rights involved it is a four-dimensional jigsaw puzzle.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Researching Court Decisions - TEXAS

Any particular T&P corners you want info about? There's McCombs, Kuechler and Powell that control (only Powell ' s remonumentation of Kuechler, h...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Researching Court Decisions - TEXAS

Anthony, I tried to call you last week but your office number didn't get me anywhere and I do not have your cell number. I have done a metric s--t t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Need and Opinion

Pacing is a basic skill for field work and was part of my introduction to measurement 101 class in college. We had one guy who came from a mining surv...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this the way you do it?

Firing offense for me. FNGs are warned when they start. I'd rather it be returned to the box between setups, but if it's a short trip then I would ask...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Survey - Original vs PDF

This topic was addressed by the Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying today at their regular board meeting. They stated that they have already is...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Thanks Angel and Wendell

I got some stuff not too long ago, too but hadn't yet acknowledged it.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A few pics from the field

azweig, post: 332679, member: 7041 wrote: The track is 8.5' from the centerline to the building line. That is the minimum we can do. There will be "...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: @&*#$ town & state employees

As has been said, FOIA is a federal thing. I assumed there was something similar on the state/local level, but I'm only familiar with the rules for th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: @&*#$ town & state employees

imaudigger, post: 332530, member: 7286 wrote: The FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests only apply to the Federal Gov. I'm aware of that, thus th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A few pics from the field

That track in the first picture looks like it's going to be restricted clearance.

11 years ago
Page 41 / 102