AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: @&*#$ town & state employees

They want to get real snippy, you could file a Public Information Request (FOIA) and then they have to provide the material or have a darn good reason...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Today I got typed at in BIG font and Italics.......

It seems to me that if you would just do what the cube rat lawyer wants, then the problem is solved!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: West Texas Section Corners

Yes, I believe it does. It is the field book for his work between the Guadalupe Mountains and the Pecos River. There's not as much detail as you would...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Survey - Original vs PDF

A Harris, post: 331903, member: 81 wrote: My understanding is that you need an original signed drawing in your office file of whatever you send out as...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Survey - Original vs PDF

I have a digital signature certificate issued by Globalsign as recommended by someone here on the forum. It is protected with a USB token which is pro...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: West Texas Section Corners

The General Land Office told me on Tuesday that there was only 1 field book by Paul McCombs for the T&P Reservation West of the Pecos River. I fou...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Survey - Original vs PDF

I've fully embraced electronic copies and digital signatures and worked through getting set up with advice I learned here on this forum.Other members ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: West Texas Section Corners

I just found one of McComb's "lost" field books.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: West Texas Section Corners

It appears that when he really set a mound, Kuechler calls for a stake and stone mound. When he didn't really set anything he calls for a stake and mo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: West Texas Section Corners

Nope, I'm not staking wells. The K monuments should be called for in Kuechler's original field notes. The McCombs distance Corrections should be inter...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: West Texas Section Corners

Haha. I just got notice to proceed on a project in Block 58 Twp. 2. Literally 5 minutes ago. I am reviewing my maps and previous work as we speak. Kue...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: West Texas Section Corners

Welcome to the jungle... er the desert. What Block and Township? Don't ignore bona fide rights. Don't ignore patented sections. Unless the patents are...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Funny?..Maybe not, depends on who you are.

At 205 North Grant in Odessa, Texas is a marker denoting one of the earliest telecom utility cuts it now being just barely past the 100th anniversary ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor X

Daniel Ralph, post: 329815, member: 8817 wrote: Alleging that Mr. X did improper work (when you were not there) is a serious accusation and the stigma...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: texas original survey/abstract lines

If they want you to prove that the subject tract is inside the parent survey, how hard would it be to located enough of the junior tracts near the ori...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: texas original survey/abstract lines

Ask him to have his surveyor call you to discuss why he thinks your professional opinion is wrong.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Collective nouns of surveyors??

I use party, but perhaps one could use a pin-cushion of surveyors. 🙂

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New and need help

Debbie, A good surveyor can be a great help. He can work with you to get this issue resolved.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it just me?

I'd say you've had enough! LOL [MEDIA=youtube]VPIP9KXdmO0[/MEDIA]

11 years ago
Page 42 / 102