AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Who else in this forum....

All my licenses are signed by chairs and secretaries.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

I could use about a thousand of these. We have been losing original monuments to overzealous dozer operators in areas of heavy petroleum production. I...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: TX RAILROAD COMMISSION PLAT FILE SIZE

Yeah, depending on the client and the well I submit legal size and ledger size. Everything I send out is in color. Most clients only ask for PDF files...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I believe in a hell because...

Y'all are making my damn skin crawl.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: $5000 to occupy a monument

I believe there is one in Rooster McConaughey's (Mathew's brother) backyard, but I haven't had a reason to ask to occupy it yet.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors truck causes fire, and is getting sued

Mark Mayer, post: 389965, member: 424 wrote: Unlikely. The surface rights and the mineral rights are usually in different hands in the oil patch.. Dep...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

It makes good fences.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

rberry5886, post: 389449, member: 232 wrote: What's a sucker rod?It's the thing that connects the whirlygig to the suckifier in a grease orchard.Conne...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

OK, here's another one. I was going to ask for suggestions, but while I was preparing the picture to upload and then talking to the crew chief who fou...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

Bill93, post: 388995, member: 87 wrote: -Why use any paint at all, since the flagging is more visible and will last longer?-Why take a picture that is...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

Wow, I'm not sure where this thread has diverged to. Took me about 10 minutes to figure out what "that" picture was. I kept scanning the pic looking f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

Scott Ellis, post: 388940, member: 7154 wrote: Andy, Do you take pictures with a camera, or with one of the newer GPS data collector that will reco...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 90
Views: 2303
Reply
RE: No Business

I DON'T KNOW about Taylor but Midland County is still moving along. We've tightened our belts and cut expenses but we're still busy.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Home Office

I helped a friend finish out the interior of one of those. We added insulation, electric and phone outlets, fluorescent light fixtures, a combination ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Resurveying in the 1910 Addition

I would suggest that you should will your records to the CCC closet that you invested in to perpetuate. Not state control but not lost. There should ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed of the Day

And now the real problem. They called for a 1 acre square in the extreme northwest corner. As I reconstructed the section (this is a couple miles nort...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed of the Day

Monte, post: 388244, member: 11913 wrote: I wouldn't count on the RRC map showing a 1 AC tract accurately displayed. .I'd show it cut out of the prop...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed of the Day

Ain't it though? I think that Deed of the Day should be a standard thread. Hold my beer and read this deed.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed of the Day

Rich., post: 388223, member: 10450 wrote: I wonder if taken to court they would need to keep the entire acre to cotton picking..... at least if thi...

10 years ago
Page 30 / 102