AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Deed of the Day

I would imagine that to be true but there is no record of it on the RRC GIS Map. There is gas well called the Forest Duncan No. 1 in the northwest qua...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed of the Day

You're darn tootin' it's real.

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 36
Views: 2019
Reply
RE: Resurveying in the 1910 Addition

Kent, what will become of your survery records when you shuffle off this mortal coil? Have you planned for the eventual? Your work ranges widely acros...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: James L. Peck T&P Ry Surveyor

I enjoyed writing the report. I was not completely thrilled about leaving at 10:45. But I did get home at 10:50 since my new office is 492 feet away f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: James L. Peck T&P Ry Surveyor

Ah, nothing like a nice long evening at the office writing a survey report. Footnoted, even.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas RR Commission Original Survey Boundaries

I'm fortunate that I can send them a SEP Letter. (Somebody Else's Problem).

10 years ago
Reply
RE: James L. Peck T&P Ry Surveyor

Information on Peck's surveying companion, W. B. Champlin. I'm gonna leave this here for future reference.Quarter plate ambrotype of CSA 1st Lieutenan...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: James L. Peck T&P Ry Surveyor

Information on Peck's surveying companion, W. B. Champlin. I'm gonna leave this here for future reference.Quarter plate ambrotype of CSA 1st Lieutenan...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas RR Commission Original Survey Boundaries

4 months ago we were following behind an LSLS who is filing about 6 blocks of corrected field notes and the RRC is asking me to provide updated linewo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas RR Commission Original Survey Boundaries

Andy Nold, post: 379430, member: 7 wrote: I think I've had 3 or 4 "problem letters" from the RRC this year informing me that my well location plat was...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I set a corner with a rag tape

paden cash, post: 387679, member: 20 wrote: but there were apparently hour upon hours of driving a highway that was bounded on both sides by 60' pines...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stone Mound on side of military road

Thanks, Kent. I was just reporting the results of my field crew's attempt at locating the mound with just RTK. I plan to go out with my total station ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stone Mound on side of military road

We recovered rock mounds that I believe to be the north and south corners of the section line. The mound identified by the field crew is 1478.5 varas ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Resurveying in the 1910 Addition

Looks like 2015 vintage regarding or newer. Not sure when Portuguese regarding became available stateside. That looks fresh out of home depot.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stone Mound on side of military road

Monte, post: 387259, member: 11913 wrote: Damn bulldozers. Looks like they have been making their own trails in that area. I was hoping to see some ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stone Mound on side of military road

You'd be surprised. I always quote the standards for Reeves County that you can run 3-4 head per section. That's why the ranches are so big. But, I th...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1180
Reply
RE: whats happening?

Yep, but self-regulation would be popular with the small government, low-taxes crowd maybe enough to make an end run around the corporate consultant c...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: whats happening?

It is interesting that this thread parallels the conversation at the Chapter 10 TSPS meeting last night.Someone reported that the board is discussing ...

10 years ago
Page 31 / 102