AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Boundary line

Michael, will you post the wording of the Gap Clause?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

The southeast and northeast corners of the section are in place, 400-500 feet away from where the subdivision "plack" indicates the corners are. The o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

Here's the one where I did not proportion. The broken corners at Lot 2 and 5 and between 7, 9 and 10 are the most apparent differences. Again, no occu...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

I think in this case that is applicable because the subdivision plat is attached to most, if not all of the deeds. But, I had another case in Loving C...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

And, because there is a call for the southeast corner of the section, here is the subdivision plat adjusted to hold the southeast corner instead of th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

It's interesting that the GIS section line as well as the curvature of the road on the southeast corner seem to match the aerial picture so closely. U...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

Here's a comparison of the GIS linework in green and the surveyed lines:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

Each deed comes with a handy-dandy survey description, plat and subdivision plat attached. Fresh coordinates are attached to all the corners so you ca...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

I'm trying to put together some before and after pics to share with the class but I got busy with other projects. Maybe on Friday. I'd appreciate inp...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

In quoting Ken Gold, "Without doubt, apportionment is not to be applied where senior rights exists... In Craddock v. Humble Oil & Refining Co. 234...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

it's like these unrecorded plats seek me out. I got an email from a realtor a few months back who found me after being led here by a google search. No...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

paden cash, post: 391758, member: 20 wrote: You don't have to tell us who it was. We all know it was Mick Power's bunch of pirates called "Red Plains"...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

Sorry Cow, I was anticipating the joke. But the company in question was OK based.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

I do not know what level of work they are doing or anything about their setup so I see no reason to reveal the name of the company, whose home offices...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

I just watched this crew take a shot at the corner of a 12 story building in the middle of downtown Midland. Hmmmm...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

I just watched this crew take a shot at the corner of a 12 story building in the middle of downtown Midland. Hmmmm.....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing deadlines over personal preferences?

If I'm signing it, it goes out the door the way I want it to.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Helpful

Helpful on a budget? Not realizing that pennies not spent today might total up to numerous dollars tomorrow.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: TX RAILROAD COMMISSION PLAT FILE SIZE

Just as long as your surveyed section lines agree with their GIS lines. Otherwise, #problemletter

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

The coordinates on the picture are for a corner about a mile away for some reason. This corner falls right next to a pipeline right-of-way and you can...

10 years ago
Page 29 / 102