AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Texas Case Law

Thank you. Writing a surveyors report on Block 76, PSL. Piper and i have been discussing some interesting theories. I had a real epiphany while sortin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Case Law

I have been researching this very topic all day today. A survey under a valid location, although unpatented, will prevail over a patent issued under a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: But for the the grace of..

Joe the Surveyor, post: 434666, member: 118 wrote: I drink. But I don't drink to excess. I just like the taste of good whiskey and beer. I don't do a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: But for the the grace of..

Lee D, post: 434623, member: 7971 wrote: When I started going to LSPS meetings in the early '90's there were always huge ice chests full of beer, and ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1950 Survey Revisited

Varas are the official unit of measure for original surveys in the state of texas at the general land office. You can provide alternate measurements i...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 414
Reply
RE: But for the the grace of..

I'm pleased that we can have a discussion about this. I have known and do know some surveyors who seem to be dependent on the bottle and are working f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ryan Versteeg

I am stunned. I have been friends with him on facebook for a while. My thoughts are with his family.

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 98
Views: 1620
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

Didja set a centerpoint on it? maybe a lead plug and tack?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A little more left,

He's as-builting a castle. Notice the stone wall behind him. Not a cliff, but a tower or some such thing.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: West Texas Section Corners

Looking back at these old posts, I'll say that I have learned a lot about working in the T&P 80 Mile Reservation over the last 3 years and I ackno...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lidar for Railroads

What does lidar mapping have to do with positive train control?

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 777
Reply
RE: Spelling Police Take Note

There was a Strom foundry in Indiana at one time.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Presidio, TX area surveyors?

Elias, I am so sorry. I now know why Kent was busting my huevos last night. By all means forward Kent McM's contact info to your client. I didn't rea...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Presidio, TX area surveyors?

I would not go to Presidio for a internet sale. It has gotten easier for me to establish a Carto Remote Sensing plat. Yes, establishing the section bo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Presidio, TX area surveyors?

Ah. Ha. HA.Hard to say what he is looking for until he contacts someone. Paul can call himself whatever he wishes. As for me, it was a transcription e...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Presidio, TX area surveyors?

I don't have the TBPLS roster in front of me anymore because I am at home on my cellphone now but it is quite possible that I combined two different f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Presidio, TX area surveyors?

Looking at the TBPLS website, I see there are 5 surveyors shown in Brewster County, which is probably the closest to Presidio.

9 years ago
Page 20 / 102