AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Climbing 8 ft. Net Wire Fences

I have, and would, cut the fence and repair on the way out. Last time was a 2x2 hole made by cutting 4 wires. I did this to my father's fence behind a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding the Center of an 1875 Rock Mound

Don't get me wrong, I have learned a lot about surveying from you. And I thank you for all the advice. But you've earned your welts. I gave up polit...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding the Center of an 1875 Rock Mound

About to start a decent sized project on J. Evetts Haley's ranch. In the meantime, just think as Kent as Agent K (played by Tommy Lee Jones) from Men ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Went to the top of the mountain

Mark Mayer, post: 440622, member: 424 wrote: Somebody needs to submit GPS observationsAgreed, but...You misspelled "williwaw".

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1879 Land Grant Corner

I just went from rushing to complete 41 well location plats to having one project in my inbox this morning. I suppose everyone else must have slowed d...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Went to the top of the mountain

FL/GA PLS., post: 440471, member: 379 wrote: Monument was probably set by Daryl Moistner. :cool:Unless he has a time machine, I doubt he was setting m...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding the Center of an 1875 Rock Mound

What did you stamp the cap? FND STK & RK MD? (& customary point #, I assume).

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Thoughts on PLSS data sheets

I had a cad tech tell me "that's not how we do things in _____ town." I proceeded to print out the TBPLS rule showing that it was required to be done ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have a Javad question

Jones, post: 439106, member: 10458 wrote: The forum is monitored by the seven, as well as the developers and even Mr. Javad himself.We all know Mr. Ja...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Time Period to Contest an Inaccurate Survey

Yes, it would be polite to redact the name of the surveyor and the adjoiners if you like.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Time Period to Contest an Inaccurate Survey

Fredy, post: 438880, member: 12909 wrote: The neighbors property stated it had 128 acres, more or less.Area of land is very low on the dignity (priori...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm Not ready to make nice...

I think we've surveyed at least ten sections in the dunes in Winkler County in the last month or two. It's going to be weird driving through there wit...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 387
Reply
RE: Removing Keel Marks

An 1892 reference.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: But for the the grace of..

Please check. For some reason, I think I took your truck to town? Can't remember if it was shiner or captain.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Case Law

In my opinion, there is nowhere else for this to go (Block 76) than a lawsuit. The section lines are 1400 feet apart. In my personal professional opin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: But for the the grace of..

Kris Morgan, post: 436647, member: 29 wrote: And at Brady you made the beer run and we got thrashed on the front porch together! 🙂 As I recall, the...

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Page 19 / 102