AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Presidio, TX area surveyors?

I have an ongoing project near there. You may send him my contact info. Tony Trujillo is in Pecos but last time I talked to him he said he was too bus...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 138' Discrepancy in Horizontal Datum. How?

JerryS, post: 430675, member: 205 wrote: selective availability was still in effect and could easily account for a discrepancy of this magnitude.How ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: This week's challenge

No doubt about that. I was just thinking about the possibility of static buildup and a shocking discharge as mentioned in a previous post.This report ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: This week's challenge

Kent McMillan, post: 430558, member: 3 wrote: If that is gypsum sand that blew in (as I suspect it is), .An internet search revealed a document that s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: This week's challenge

Lots of good finds today including (the remains of) a wall called for witness in the 1935 corrected field notes, two mons on the east line of the subj...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Reminiscing a little

I never mastered the single throw, much less the double throw. Steel chains were before my time, but we had a class in college on how to chain.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: This week's challenge

I'm pretty sure it rained there a lot today. Not sure what the sand consistency will be in the morning. Fwiw, Greg etal, it's Section 24, Block 77, P...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: This week's challenge

I was thinking about a 55 gallon drum with the top and bottom removed. Regardless, there is a limit to how deep I'd be willing to go into sand. It cou...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: This week's challenge

@Nate,LOL. Just kidding. It hasn't gotten that bad yet.

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1123
Reply
RE: Dallas Officials Infuriated They Canƒ??t Impose Eminent Domain

Paden, don't judge the people of the entire state based on the mentality of one outspoken resident.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dallas Officials Infuriated They Canƒ??t Impose Eminent Domain

I was deeply involved in this case when I ran for Tarrant Regional Water District the second time and I know several of the litigants. I agree that t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Rule Changes

Shawn Billings, post: 417335, member: 6521 wrote: I see your point on the new wording Andy.Apparently they had enough complaints on this proposed rule...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: digital seal and signature

Andy Nold, post: 400455, member: 7 wrote: I used a digitally encrypted signature on PDF files for a little while and thought it was ok. If someone wan...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: what do you see here?

flyin solo, post: 429926, member: 8089 wrote: well, here's the kicker to that: i've seen 3 revisions of the 2017 version so far, and there is- as of ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Thence to a Post of Railroad Iron

Lots of adaptive reuse of rails by railroad companies. I was waiting for a train in Tokyo back in February when it dawned on me that the platform cove...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Overlap Please Help

lakedude, post: 429480, member: 12730 wrote: I have certified copies of those...That's where I see the part his deed says he is taking more from a abs...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sewer Dye

Favorite quote from the Fugitive: "Marshal Biggs: If they can dye the river green today, why can't they dye it blue the other 364 days of the year?"

9 years ago
Page 21 / 102