AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1051
Reply
RE: field notes

LeeThat's the way I learned it 45 plus years ago. Even when traversing we used one page per line and that page was aligned with the direction of the ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

I've never seen one exactly like thatbut my first guess would be some type of vent. If it is on a relative high point on a water main then maybe air ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracement Surveying

YetWe will spend hours arguing over the correct way to "balance" a tenth of a foot error in our traverses while setting a new pin within the expected ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What makes a successful surveying career?

To me it would be to get to the end of my career (close now) and have very few regrets. I certainly haven't made as much money as a lot of folks, but...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: "RIGHT OF WAY"

From what I've been taught (in school and in seminars), there must be both a Dominant and a Servient holder. One entity cannot be both. When and if ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi Kent...

My sisterhas almost his twin. Camo, short for camouflage.Andy

12 years ago
Page 98 / 139