AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: With respect to Pablo

I agree. Now that I'm a few years on the back side of 60 I get checked regularly. My father had prostate cancer and caught it early so there were re...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Employee working on the side.

You may want to look into the insurance policy for your present company. Some prohibit employees from working on the side (when the work performed on...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: perpetuating a corner

perpetuating TRAVERSE pointsSeveral years ago we surveyed a pretty good sized wooded property with a fence around the perimeter with a mowed swath on ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do?

Think about it this way. If you DON'T say something and the laborer is hurt or killed by a cave in, how would you feel? Whether you are LEGALLY resp...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Similar to Bribes...

Once, years ago, when I was the instrument man on a crew we had done a lot survey in an old subdivision that required tying down almost the entire blo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ABET Engineering Colleges That Have Surveying ?

PaulOur one University here in Georgia that offered a degree in Surveying is now defunct. Southern Polytechnic State University has been absorbed int...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Novel Surveyor's Certificate (Texas)

Jack ChilesThat is the way it was told to me by a member of the BOR here in Georgia. When you affix your seal/signature to a drawing you "state" that...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Management can sometimes feel like Kindergarten

Personnel problems have always been my LEAST favorite part of the job. I've had to rearrange crews because two, otherwise good employees, just plain ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: HP CALCULATORS

And THENCame the HP9815. It had a tape drive to store coordinates (in blocks of 50). When I took the LSIT (1982) we were told "No programmable calcu...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Electric Eraser

Mr. CowWhile I don't make mistakes 😛 I do use my old electric eraser. It makes a great tool for removing rust from a pocket knife blade. I'm assu...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: This is a new one

I don't know about the companies that you mention but having dealings with locators in the past I can offer a possibility. They do not provide locati...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Falling Tape Measure Kills Construction Worker

Let's be careful out there...That's the very reason we provide tool lanyards.Andy

12 years ago
Page 99 / 139