AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Am I in the wrong? -Ethics

I assume you do not have a contract with the engineers but do with the contractor. My first move would be to notify the contractor and then (with his...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 997
Reply
RE: I PASSED! i think...

Not me buta friend had taken the PE exam and was waiting for the results. I was verifying licensure for a job applicant and while I was on the BOR we...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The saga of the 81L Exemption

You folks in Massachusetts sure have some different (I was going to say strange) laws and regulations regarding land (surveys and delineation). I'm g...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why does this corner look like a shotgun?

HaroldNot me, but a cousin did. He was a crew chief for a City survey crew that was surveying for storm drain upgrades. He climbed down into a box c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Here's a title issue I've never encountered before

We had a kinda, sorta, almost, similar situation here in Metro Atlanta. Georgia (or at least most of it) is divided into Land Lots (kinda similar to ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Scam?

I LIKE Lt. Landry. He doesn't pull any punches.Andy

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, back to home depot

KentThe first part of that sounds good, but how do you get a 5/8 rebar in a 1/2 inch pipe? I know Texicans can do almost anything but that's kinda pu...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 19
Views: 1277
Reply
RE: Keep your powder dry, boys.

Here in Atlanta we average about 48 inches per year. It just seems ours come in a few events.Andy

12 years ago
Page 97 / 139