AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Results of Fieldbook Comparison

Shawn Billings, post: 433436, member: 6521 wrote: I can't erase in my rite in rain books. Pretty annoying. Good books otherwise. I was taught from th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Results of Fieldbook Comparison

For years I have carried the LB801 (Level book) from Peninsular for use as a journal. It is small enough to fit in the back pocket of my jeans. I've...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Spelling Police Take Note

My favorite. He had to show this on national TV. So much for higher education at the University of Georgia.Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Exactly 103 Years Ago Today

Kent McMillan, post: 432829, member: 3 wrote: The main thing that I see in play in the future is that an entire generation of surveyors will arrive to...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Not to Put Too Fine a Point on Things...

Does anyone still make the tips that use replaceable plumb bob points?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: "huge old oak in original line..."

Stacy Carroll, post: 431434, member: 150 wrote: In modern terms (data collector description) it would be "BFO". That caused some head scratching the f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: No guarantees at all in this world

I'm sorry for your friend and his family. When my time comes I hope it is quick. I've seen too many friends and relatives linger in pain. It's like...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Road Trippin

Steve Gilbert, post: 430435, member: 111 wrote: He is meeting me at the Alabama Welcome Center on I-20 to give me a demo. By the way Adam, watch out f...

9 years ago
Page 70 / 139