AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Is this really FRKN necessary?

Darrell Andrews, post: 89092, member: 695 wrote: Not to condone excessive painting, but one can understand that when doing a route survey it is conven...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long term employees-

I had a rodman that was with the company for over 40 years. He told me he had had two jobs, World War II and Welker and Associates. RIP Jack Duncan.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring (beam me up, Scotty....)

When I was the head of the surveying department of an engineering firm I kinda got used to that. Luckily I had some pretty good bosses that understoo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Bing!!!!! Could you waive your fee?

I ate one several years ago for pretty much the same reason. The client, an old (both in age and length of time that I'd known him) fellow who didn't...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm Back....& you're gonna be sorry

Hey Steve. Do you still keep up with Eric?Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for ROW deeds

In Georgia they may be located in dockets from the Superior Court if they were condemned. No Grantor/Grantee record. I have had to search through se...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Made the client very happy

Not long after my wife and I got married a friend told us to come pick all the blackberries that we wanted. We went to his farm and picked about 5 ga...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A little more left,

A Harris, post: 433559, member: 81 wrote: One trip thru cockle burrs an stickonmees will solve the hair length choice. If "stickonmes" are the same t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody heard from our brother Robert Hill down in St. Tammany Parish?

Y'all stay safe down there. We've got flash flood watches/warnings here in Georgia too.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pic from the field

paden cash, post: 433553, member: 20 wrote: In my dark-haired days I carried a rod and tippy-toed many a bridge beam for haunch elevations and calcs. ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pic from the field

Once upon a time, when I was a LOT younger, I had to go out on the steel girders and beams to punch mark the grid lines. Then we could transfer the m...

9 years ago
Page 69 / 139