AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Dallas Officials Infuriated They Canƒ??t Impose Eminent Domain

I've been a part of dozens of Condemnation hearings, almost always representing the Condemnor. The first question to be resolved is, "Does the Condem...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Thence to a Post of Railroad Iron

Andy Nold, post: 429910, member: 7 wrote: Lots of adaptive reuse of rails by railroad companies. I was waiting for a train in Tokyo back in February w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should you really be in the profession?

Yep. It CAN be fun. Like doing all your research, completing the field work and going back to set the last pin. OOOOOPS, it hits right in the middl...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Tennessee Georgia Line

C.Tompkins, post: 429817, member: 975 wrote: This is water under the bridge...pun intended.These idiots are no different than the landowner that puts ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Art of Surveying

I bet you found those stakes and the "Big Black Gum" too.Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sewer Dye

The stuff we used to use was red in the bottle but turned fluorescent green when it hit water. It's been years so I don't remember the name. Check w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: When land owners survey

surv8r, post: 428904, member: 4 wrote: [USER=1123]@Andy Bruner[/USER]Few years back, I did a survey in Smithville that the M&B description started...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: When land owners survey

I don't have a copy of the deed but I can remember the first two calls. "Beginning at a pine tree on the north side of XXXX Road; thence about halfwa...

9 years ago
Page 71 / 139